Last Updated: 07/29/2014
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third party sources, as well as automatically through your use of our Site and Services.
Information We Collect Directly From Members and Users. We collect information from you when you register for or use our Services including: name, email address, zip code, as well as other information that you submit as part of your profile. We also collect and store information about your use of the Site, and Services.
Payment Information. If you make a purchase on our Site, we will collect and store your credit card number and other payment information, which we will use only to process your payments.
- Site Data. We automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; searches, including search terms, your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site and use our Services; the referring URL, or the website that led you to our Site and other actions that you may take on our Site.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We retain and use the information we collect about you for the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, process your payments and for other customer service purposes.
- To understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences.
- To personalize content and recommendations, and to send marketing and other promotional information, including information about projects and other information and services in which we think you may be interested.
- We may also use aggregate or de-identified information about users for other marketing, research and other purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties so that those third parties can market their own products or services to you. We may, however, disclose the information we collect about you, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share Personal Information with our contractors and service providers who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use third parties to provide credit card processing services on our Site, and we will disclose your credit card and billing information to such third parties so that they may process your payment on our behalf.
- Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if all or substantially all of our business (or a line of business) or assets (or the assets of a line of our business) are acquired by a third party, Personal Information of AmericanPipeliner.com users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We also may transfer your Personal Information in the event of a bankruptcy or reorganization.
- Aggregate Information. We may also share other aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Other Tracking Technologies.
Third Party Analytics. We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. We do not share your personal information with these third parties.
Customer Reviews and User Generated Content
In some instances we may select and post customer reviews on our Site, which may contain Personal Information such as the customer’s name. We will obtain your consent to use your name, prior to posting the review. Also, in certain parts of the Site, we may invite you to post content on our Site, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available to other users on our Site. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Site. Your posting may also become public and AmericanPipeliner cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
If you would like us to remove your name, review or other content from our Site, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
How To Access and Update Your Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes, or if you wish to cancel your account, you may do so by making the change on our my account page or by emailing our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org (to make a change or cancel). Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
Newsletters and Communications from Us
We may send newsletters or other promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
AmericanPipeliner.com has implemented and follows reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any such Personal Information.
Third Party Websites
Our Site contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which AmericanPipeliner.com has no control and will bear no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours.
American Pipeliner, LLC
23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd
Katy, TX 77494